|Date Posted||May 13, 2020|
|Category|| Office |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This role is currently on hold, however we are accepting applications in anticipation of our client continuing their recruitment process.
We are recruiting for an Account Handler to join our North Herefordshire client on a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave. This is a full time role within an insurance office and the successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and service of a portfolio of personal/commercial clients.
This is a varied role, where you’ll deal with a range of clients covering personal and commercial lines, the successful candidate will be confident and engaging when dealing with both clients and insurers. You will be accountable for the growth of the branch portfolio through business development and by spotting opportunities.
- Administration and service of a portfolio of commercial clients including visiting clients, presenting clients to insurers, negotiating premiums, processing midterm adjustments, dealing with renewals, supporting claims and, issuing client documentation
- Business development and growth of portfolio
- Attend networking events and call on clients to introduce services
- Maintain accurate records using a CRM system
- Adhering to compliance process and FCA regulations and rules
- Build a positive culture and contribute to team objectives
- Undertake professional development training
- Prior experience within an insurance environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in your approach to meeting new/exciting clients
- Confident in dealing with customers
- Good computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Proactive and organised
For candidates who possess the above requirements our client is offering a competitive salary of £21k – £25k, depending on experience.
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, onsite car parking and staff discount at an onsite café are all available.
Our client is willing to consider candidates who are seeking part time hours.