|Date Posted||June 20, 2019|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced bench joiner who is punctual, well organised and self-motivated. You must be able to demonstrate high quality workmanship and have a keen eye for detail as the job involves the production of high-quality windows, doors, kitchens, stairs etc.
The role is based in Leominster and is available immediately.
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a time served joiner
- Capable of working from drawings and producing material to a high standard
- Excellent time management
- Have a methodical approach to tasks
- Able to work to deadlines
Hours of work:
7.30am – 4.oopm (half an hour for lunch)
Our client is considering part time or full-time applications for this role. This is a permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company. If you feel that you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now.
A competitive salary available dependent on experience.