|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are recruiting for a Compliance Delivery Manager to join our client on a full-time basis for 6 – 12 months. This is a pivotal role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day delivery and management of all works carried out by internal trade colleagues and external contractors.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and understanding of a range of mechanical and electrical engineering, construction and facilities management services. In addition to this, knowledge and understanding of relevant building, housing, health & safety, regulatory and technical legislation, requirements and best practice is essential.
Location: South Shropshire, however travel to various locations across South Shropshire and Herefordshire will be required.
Pay rate: £28 – £38 per hour, depending on experience.
- Responsible for the commercial, standard, compliance and correct operational delivery of a number of services and facility management programmes of work
- To support the area operational managers and their teams to deliver the services comprehensive repairs and maintenance service
- Responsible for the continuous assessment of processes and procedures to ensure they are kept up to date as regulations change
- Responsible for the provision of a centralised knowledge base and fully conversant with any audit requirements and ensuring the inhouse team of trade colleagues/operatives meet commercial and internal objectives and service targets
- Monitor current spend against budget and forecast future spend and budget requirements
- Lead on all matters in relation to mechanical, electrical, gas, legionella, asbestos, fire, and related work streams
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of a range of mechanical and electrical engineering, construction and facilities management services
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant building, housing, health & safety, regulatory and technical legislation, requirements and best practice is essential
- Knowledge of relevant legislation in relation to repairs and maintenance/construction legislative framework
- Commercial management experience including controlling and managing budgets, management of resources and customer expectations
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a building/construction related role
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification; CCN1 or VRQ Level 4 in Gas Safety
- Professional membership of a recognised body (e.g. IOSH, CIOB)
- H&S based qualifications or training