|Date Posted||August 26, 2020|
|Category|| Office |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Recruitment Direct are a recognised recruitment agency based in Leominster with a first-rate reputation. We are seeking a focused, switched-on, and resilient individual, with previous experience within a recruitment or sales role, to build and maintain an IT and digital division of our recruitment services.
This is a unique opportunity to use your existing recruitment/sales experience, together with your IT knowledge, to build a division within a well-established and forward-thinking recruitment agency.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role, which requires someone with the drive, tenacity, and ambition to deliver an exceptional service and build a successful new division.
What you can expect:
- Proactively create and maintain relationships with potential clients seeking to recruit candidates within the IT and digital sector
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and recruitment needs, this will require travelling and visiting clients on site
- Attract and proactively source the best candidates on the market using advertising, networking, and social media platforms
- Interview and assess candidate suitability for vacancies, either in person or via digital platforms
- Manage multiple live vacancies and prioritise duties as appropriate
- Negotiate and deliver job offers
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the IT and digital sector is essential
- Previous recruitment and/or sales experience
- Recruitment experience would be beneficial although not essential as we will offer a 3month training programme and ongoing support from our experienced recruitment consultants
- Graduate, degree-level qualification
- Highly IT literate
- Organised and able to manage multiple vacancies at any one time
- Extensive experience and knowledge of using Social Media
- Full, clean driving licence
Salary depending on experience plus an uncapped commission structure