|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
|Category|| Machine Operations |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a printing operative to join a well established precision manufacturer based in Tenbury Wells.
Full time Monday to Friday (40 hours) early finish on Fridays – £9.00 ph to start
Duties will include
- Setting and running of Pad, Litho & Screen printing equipment
- Quality control, detailed inspection of finished items
- General print support including plate and screen making, cleaning, ink control.
- Previous machine operation is desirable within a production environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, conscientious with the ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- The right candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and work in an effective and clean manner
This position is a temp to permanent contract