|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
We are looking for a great individual whom would like the opportunity to work with our client, a creative forward thinking public relations agency.
Specialising in food, agriculture and rural industries, they pride themselves on their long-term client relationships and the ability to offer a broad range of services. With a fun working environment an a ethos for team working, professional development and being the best they can be.
Job purpose: The role requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment, ‘spinning lots of plates’ and bringing exceptional time management and people skills to the role.
- Head-up and provide direction to a large portfolio of clients, including consulting upon, developing and driving major campaigns
- Lead and mentor a team showcasing strong management, leadership and people skills
- Build relationships with clients to become a trusted confidant
- Strategically approach client campaigns, showcasing a depth of communications and industry knowledge
- Take a pivotal internal role, including a position within the senior management team.
- Take over-all responsibility of client budgeting and responsibility of fees within the client portfolio
- Ultimate responsibility for all client outputs, will require press, copy writing and proofing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Self-driven, highly motivated and results focused, the candidate will require high quality standards and be able to manage their own workload.
- Team player who can effectively delegate with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must be an experienced communications professional and have in depth knowledge of the marketing matrix.
- An understanding of the rural marketplace would be advantageous, as would previous agency experience
- The role may require the candidate to spend one or two nights away per month and on occasions work hours may be extended.
- Must have a full driving licence
- Must be adept in use of MS Office Suite
- Confident in budgeting and relish having responsibility for client budgets
- People-management skills, experience and natural management ability will be useful
- Experience in coaching teams in writing skills and proof reading is preferred
Full or part time considered. Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pro-rata depending upon experience.
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro-rata
All applicants applying for this role must provide a coveing letter with their application.