|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, family run company based in South Shropshire.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver and exceed sales and profit targets within existing accounts and new business within the geographical areas of Shropshire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire, West Midlands and Mid Wales.
You will need to maintain and develop existing business relationships and have the confidence to approach prospective business with a talent for influencing and closing. You will have the ability to maximise selling opportunities through customer needs analysis, with the resilience to keep going. Your capacity to allocate quality time and to interpret and act on data to achieve customer solutions will complement your grasp of profit management, negotiating skills and ability to organise and self-motivate.
Other attributes will include:
- Essential to have some experience within the Food Service Industry
- Maintain and develop your knowledge of the product range
- Maintain a high level of competitor awareness
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Must have Account management experience
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary with good Bonus Structure
- Company Car
- Mobile & Laptop/Tablet