|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
With continued growth our client is looking for an experienced sales advisor to join their busy team based in south Shropshire on a full-time basis.
- To meet and where possible exceed territory and regional sales budgets through sales activity.
- To maintain and grow a ledger of active customers.
- To understand and promote the range of products and services the company offers.
- To record, monitor and report on a ledger of key accounts and prospects and provide a weekly activity report for the Operations Manager.
- To operate within the company guidelines and to promote an awareness and understanding of our product range.
- To work closely with colleagues from across the business to benefit all.
- To play a key role within the regional team and within the overall business.
- Provide excellent customer service through having a good telephone manner, being positive, logical and having fine attention to detail
- Answering incoming calls – take sales order/deal with customer queries
- Administration tasks, e.g. order processing
- Serve customers in the retail store
- The active management of a ledger of customers, that must include farm records, management plans, sales information and growth.
- Reduction in customer turnover: To reduce customer losses by managing each customer according to individual needs and requirements, tailoring our services and products.
- Attend shows
- Assist with stock takes