|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
We are delighted to be able to advertise the role of Sales Officer Manager for our client based in Leominster. Working in the busy industrial sector, it is essential that candidates are able to demonstrate either sales/account management or office management experience for this role.
Suitable candidates will be expected to manage the commercial interests of the business by overseeing product pricing in order to maximise the return. Through management of the inner sales team and liaison with the external sales team to ensure the commercial interests are identified, acted on and delivered and reviewed.
- Making decisions on pricing enquiries which includes maintaining price structures
- Understanding the key markets and looking for opportunities to grow the existing business portfolio via both external and internal sales team
- Working closely with the finance, operations and technical departments to ensure margins are maintained across all product and product categories
- Lead the inner sales team by ensuring there is collaboration between key departments to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Ensuring that all potential negative impacts to our margins including aged stock, aged debt etc are controlled and correct actions taken
- Processing customer orders, enquiries, complaint and information requests in a timely manner
- Represent the inner sales function at various site based meetings
- Preparation and reporting of data and analysis
- Must be customer focused with an understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel and have the ability to use such systems as Dynamics
- Must have the ability to understand customer needs and requirements.
£35-40k dependant on experience
Closing date 19th October