|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Our Client based 4 miles north of Hereford is looking for experienced coordinators to join them on a permanent basis within their busy service department. Having excellent administration and coordination skills with the ability to work in a busy team. Candidates must also demonstrate the skills and ability to work well under pressure.
Purpose of the Role
- To plan, monitor & control the day-to-day operations of Service Engineers delivering installation of new equipment, commission new units, planned maintenance, reactive work, quoted work and warranty repairs.
- Main point of contact for the engineers, supporting them with good communication skills, forward planning to ensure the best use of them as a valuable resource when urgent work is required. Utilising logistical routing, site specifications and customers preferences.
- Allocation of service orders /scheduled maintenance via the Moby schedule system. Ensuring an appropriate engineer is allocated in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Providing excellent Customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered in readiness for engineers attendance
- Manage delivery and return of equipment and spares
- Process purchase orders for subcontracted works
- Provide service reports to Customers as and when required
- Identifiy any issues with maintenance contracts and provide the necessary information to Head of site services/Regional Managers
This list is not exhaustive and you maybe required to undertake additional responsibilities for the achievement of the Company objectives from time to time
- Strong background in coordination and administration
- Previous work experience that demonstrates a methodical and organised approach to planning and record keeping
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT Skills including data entry
- Knowledge of CRM, Moby and Dynamics would be advantageous
- Good general level of education with a minimum or equivalent GCSE (Minimum Level 3) in Mathematics and English
In return the customer offers a competitive salary and additional benefits.